A trademark can be any sign that makes it possible to distinguish the goods of one enterprise from the goods of another enterprise and that can be presented in the register of trademarks in a way that makes it possible to determine the unambiguous and exact subject of the protection granted. A trade mark may, in particular, be a word, including a name, a drawing, a letter, a number, a color, a 3-D form, including a shape of a good or of a packaging, as well as a sound.
The role of a trademark is to distinguish products/ services of one company from the products / sercices of its competitors. Registeres trademarks possess a certain value and can serve as a tool of promotion and increasing of the level of reputation of a brand.
In the field of trademarks, Kancelaria Patentowa Patentbox provides following services:
- trademark registrability analysis (in Poland, European Union, and most of the countries in the world)
- filing Polish, European and International trademark applications
- representing our Clients before the Polish Patent Office, European Union Intellectual Property Office in Alicante and International Bureau of the World Intellectual Property Organization in Geneva – in application, opposition and revocation proceedings
- representing our Clients in cases of trademark infringement
- mediation in cases of trademarks infringement
- legal help in cases of transfer or licensing of trademarks
- trademark monitoring services (Poland, European Union, World, selected countries)